Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    Turn signal flasher. Because LED's use less power. Don't think they'd work with stock flasher
    yeah ... it dawned on me just after I posted it ... I received one when I bought a set of lights from a site awhile ago ... seemed like too much effort to install so I sold them :-P

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Gonna have a look at the fusebox later tonight. Can't be fuked going outside again in this heat.

inb4 42 degrees tmr.

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Bloody hell. Dj_AmtraX never reported his findings in that thread. Was getting excited for all the useful information then it just stopped.

Curse you Dj_AmtraX.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Keep in mind, Usa cars are sometimes different with bulb fittings that its annoying. Gave up on reading up on the EK ones, as they were all usdm. Had to pull everything out and see for myself.
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Keep in mind, Usa cars are sometimes different with bulb fittings that its annoying. Gave up on reading up on the EK ones, as they were all usdm. Had to pull everything out and see for myself.
    Sames. Went out to the garage to pull shit out about 5 times. Too hawt. So far got the right bulbs for dome, rearview mirror dome (x2), boot, license plate and sidemarkers. Will pull out headlight and foglight bulbs later tonight as well as check the fuse box. Just want to make sure. Will most likely be getting DiamondVisions like yours for the low beam/high beam and foggies. Want some of that blue tinge ay.

Might get an Angel Eyes kit too. Dat BMW look.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Lol all of this just for your dads car? Wat
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by PHO View Post
    Lol all of this just for your dads car? Wat
    Mate, he's paying for it. So eager to get rid of the fugly yellow bulbs after he saw mine. Plus I have to buy more shit from SBL in order to be able to process my order. Couldn't order just one dome led like I initially wanted, was under the $25 minimum.

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Anyone got any idea how to remove foggies off FD Civic? Haven't had a look just wondering.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000

Wink

Hello guys,

I'm wanting to upgrade a 2010 FD1 Civic sedan to led's. I just don't know what the numbers of the bulbs are. I'm wanting to change:

Parkers - T10
    Dome/interior light 31mm festoon i think
    Boot light T10 iirc
    Indicators
    Side markers
    License plate T10

Does anyone know what the numbers/type of these are?

The high-beams and headlights are also separate bulbs (so one bulb for high-beam one for headlight), just wondering what bulbs these are?

Also, what kind of bulbs are the foglights?

Thanks
    As above

edit: just realised how old this thread was lol
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Anyone got any idea how to remove foggies off FD Civic? Haven't had a look just wondering.
    literally when you look at it from the front, there's a screw in the top left corner on the pasengers side and one in the top right on the drivers side, then it just "drops" out.

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    literally when you look at it from the front, there's a screw in the top left corner on the pasengers side and one in the top right on the drivers side, then it just "drops" out.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Lub you long tym m8y. thank very much

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    As above

edit: just realised how old this thread was lol
    lol. Already ordered them last week! Paid for the expensive postage and it still hasn't arrived though..