Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado

New Tyres for VibeS

I'm due for new tyres for my Vibe S (185/55R16). The OEM Dunlops grip fine but wear so fast (not even 30K out of them). Any one else replaced theirs and if so, what with?
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    http://www.goodyear.com.au/dotCMS/Ty...&from=nPerPage

I'm using them atm, 30k down on the jazz. They still look like gonna last another 10-15k more.

Should add, car dont get driven more then 10-15km/day as missus only goes to work and uni. I drive her everywhere else.
    Last edited by amant02; 30-12-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    What size did you get as 185/55R16 isn't on the list as available sizes?
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

I think he's thinking of 185/55R15...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Ill double check. Pretty sure we got the alloys off the of the vibe. 16 inches.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I've decided to go with Dunlop Enasave 2030's. I only had 3 choices at the tyre shop I went to. These Dunlops, Bridgestone ER370's and a cheap set of Hankook's. The Dunlops were the newest and had some good technology behind it so will give them a whirl. Just need to find time to have them fitted now.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Sorry about the late reply, They do come in the Jazz's sie, Pic below. I got it from Bob Jane T Mart @ Livo Hume HWY

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Sorry about the late reply, They do come in the Jazz's sie, Pic below. I got it from Bob Jane T Mart @ Livo Hume HWY

My bad
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter