Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Something with more power and worthy of the type r badge IMO

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    Guys please I'm here to ask about the FN2R not to talk about how slow it is or how the EP3 is faster. "IF" I were worried about that I would keep my Evo as it would own the EP3 all day every day.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DVS-00R View Post
    Guys please I'm here to ask about the FN2R not to talk about how slow it is or how the EP3 is faster. "IF" I were worried about that I would keep my Evo as it would own the EP3 all day every day.

Thanks!

Lol ok

Well it's a sh*t drive IMO

Stick with the evo

The fn2r just doesn't do it for me

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    Don't fully trust top gear man, the suspension might have been adjusted to suit Australian condition.
    I test drove the fn2r, it's very nice to drive and doesn't feel too harsh and hard for the road, opposite to what Jeremy said on top gear. The fn2r just feel so much more updated than ep3r. Feel grow up an the interior is so much nicer over ep3r.

Just my 2c
    Yep. Top Gear then gave the FN2R the Hot Hatch of the Year award (with the Stig saying it was the best drive). If you're up for a read:

http://www.hothatchheaven.com/1/the-...-for-download/

Thanks!
    yeah, since you started discussing ep3 and fn2, both are sht perfomance so i suggest keep your EVo mate as you would own any car every day....
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    I'm not getting a FN2 for the speed or cornering factor otherwise I would just keep my Evo if that were the case.

I've been in the JDM turbo scene for over 10yrs and can't jump into an Accord euro just yet so the FN2 is kind of my dialling down type of car (if that makes sense lol) and because it's newer.

It will be very hard to let the Evo go, might even shed a tear or two
    Quote Originally Posted by shepparton View Post
    yeah, since you started discussing ep3 and fn2, both are sht perfomance so i suggest keep your EVo mate as you would own any car every day....
    Learn to read

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    ^ Shepparton, don't be a dickhead.

I did not start this EP3 is faster conversation. I mentioned the EP3 when I was talking about the Top gear review.

Also I never asked about the performance factor between the two as that is not a concern so I suggest you learn to read

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    ep3r got bland dash controls.
    like seriously.

its one of those things you "gotta get used to it" to "like" it.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    ^ Lol Tripper

I've noticed that they come with 2 different versions of the front and rear bumpers. Is it simply cosmetic or is there something special going on?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    LOL this thread

OP:
    Which FN2R? (speed not relevant because if it was would keep the EVO)

Stupid PPL:
    EP3R is faster derp.

Short memory PPL:
    Lets argue EP3 vs FN2

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    fcuk the reading mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by androo View Post
    Yep. Top Gear then gave the FN2R the Hot Hatch of the Year award (with the Stig saying it was the best drive). If you're up for a read:

http://www.hothatchheaven.com/1/the-...-for-download/
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Hey all,

Thinking of getting a FN2R, is there anything in particular I should look out for when inspecting one?

Are there any known problems they have?

Besides the LSD and bluetooth is there much difference between an 07 to an 09 model?

Thanks!
    why dont we go back to the topic?

i am not aware any known issue with FN2r, its still relatively new car.
    its a honda after all, takes a few more year to see some issue.

should always go for the revised FN2r for the LSD, dont stuff around installing aftermarket one as it costs a bit to install.

you really need to state what u gonna use the car for. if it is daily, definately FN2r, so nice to drive, i test drove it thru traffic hour and it is so easy to live with. might be because all my cars are harsh and noisy.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....