Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    LOL this thread

OP:
    Which FN2R? (speed not relevant because if it was would keep the EVO)

Stupid PPL:
    EP3R is faster derp.

Short memory PPL:
    Lets argue EP3 vs FN2
    And what category do you fall in...

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    why dont we go back to the topic?

i am not aware any known issue with FN2r, its still relatively new car.
    its a honda after all, takes a few more year to see some issue.

should always go for the revised FN2r for the LSD, dont stuff around installing aftermarket one as it costs a bit to install.

you really need to state what u gonna use the car for. if it is daily, definately FN2r, so nice to drive, i test drove it thru traffic hour and it is so easy to live with. might be because all my cars are harsh and noisy.
    It's going to be a weekend car as I have a work car for weekdays.

My reasons for the FN2R is because it's newer (mainly interior concern) than my current car, less attention from the police (constantly looking over my shoulder) and is more driveway/ carpark friendly. I know I could bring my current car back to stock height but once it has been lowered plus additional lip/extensions all round it is too hard to go back, always got to move forward hey. Because of these reasons I tend to not drive my car as to many places so kind of defeats the purpose of a car. Plus I'm asian and have never owned a type R :P

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    honestly, i would personally go for FN2R anytime.

if you have to choose civic.

but then again, why u want the civic over Evo if it is weekend car?

Quote Originally Posted by DVS-00R View Post
    It's going to be a weekend car as I have a work car for weekdays.

My reasons for the FN2R is because it's newer (mainly interior concern) than my current car, less attention from the police (constantly looking over my shoulder) and is more driveway/ carpark friendly. I know I could bring my current car back to stock height but once it has been lowered plus additional lip/extensions all round it is too hard to go back, always got to move forward hey. Because of these reasons I tend to not drive my car as to many places so kind of defeats the purpose of a car. Plus I'm asian and have never owned a type R :P
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    Like I said above... updated interior, less police attention and can drive to more places without getting worried. I'm getting older now and want more creature comforts and less wrong attention. I don't only go cruising on the weekends, I still got to do normal activities so the Evo is less practical in that sense.

Don't see how an Evo attracts more attention unless you got phat wheels and its hell loud

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    i think honda accord euro suit you more. but anyway, FN2R mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DVS-00R View Post
    Like I said above... updated interior, less police attention and can drive to more places without getting worried. I'm getting older now and want more creature comforts and less wrong attention. I don't only go cruising on the weekends, I still got to do normal activities so the Evo is less practical in that sense.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    Quote Originally Posted by simply.shredded View Post
    Don't see how an Evo attracts more attention unless you got phat wheels and its hell loud

Even stock ones on the Evo forums get pulled over and harassed. Mine is far from stock.

Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    i think honda accord euro suit you more. but anyway, FN2R mate.
    Maybe, but baby steps bro.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    What's going to stop you fron modding the FN2R or your next one?
    Then you'll be back to the same problem...
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    ^ I have my reasons but best if I keep it to myself.
    Last edited by DVS-00R; 08-01-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    should join fn2r.com.au if u want more info about the fn2r plus extras, small nit community.

I have a fn2r and its a great DD, that's if u can with stand the harshness of stock suspension if u cant, can always go coilovers and change the harshness.

Also if u are looking into modding the car, parts r expensive compared to dc2/ek, not many out there who are into the modification. I modified my fn2 according to what i thought it needed for my DD needs. I racked up 2.5k in mods already and not even finished yet.

Well.. thats my thoughts on the fn2r
    Last edited by HmGLuCaS; 09-01-2013 at 01:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz+Evo
    ^ Thanks bro. I'll be sure to check that forum out

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    FN2R - What to look for? A DC5R