Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    My gf thinks my ep3 is cute

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Ive driven all the Type Rs platforms. Other than the FD2R. I found the dc2R to be the rawest. The Dc5R and EP3R to be best between sport and comfit. And the FN2R to be more luxury and comfit affiliated then sport. Yes it still has some go. But the feeling the others give you is no longer there. If i were to go for a newer car. personally id look at a golf R32 or Gold R! At least they continued in the right direction!

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM DC2R View Post
    Ive driven all the Type Rs platforms. Other than the FD2R. I found the dc2R to be the rawest. The Dc5R and EP3R to be best between sport and comfit. And the FN2R to be more luxury and comfit affiliated then sport. Yes it still has some go. But the feeling the others give you is no longer there. If i were to go for a newer car. personally id look at a golf R32 or Gold R! At least they continued in the right direction!
    well said mate, agree with u on that one... 1+

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    dunno
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    dunno
    great advice would read again A+++++++++++++++++++++
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre