Member Array

dc2 ebay asi radiator hose size

hey guys just wondering if the stock dc2r rad hose would fit an aftermarket ebay radiator:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/aluminum-...ht_1099wt_1096

or would i need to buy new hose too:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/integra-c...ht_1562wt_1096

yes i want blue hose cos its bling yerrrr. jks.

thanks
    naturally i finished my set.

Yes it will, a while back I bought that exact same radiator, however my stock hoses were old and broke when I took the old radiator out so I got a new set from ebay too.

Just make sure that you get the correct hoses on ebay.
    Sellers list them as DC2 and or Vtir or sometimes both at once, if you don't get the correct set they wont fit.

Member Array
    lol nah if its the same size im just gonna leave it

the fans would fit without modification too?
    naturally i finished my set.

I was able to keep one fan (the left one facing the engine, the bigger one)
    You'll need slight modification of the fan bracket to fit it nicely (I just pulled the dremmel out and cut away abit of plastic to make room for the mounting bolts)

The smaller fan however, will not fit, its too thick and will hit your headers. You can opt for a slim fan (dunno how much they are and you'll need work out a way to mount it too)

Seeing as you're getting a larger radiator, I don't see a point in running that second smaller fan. That extra cooling capacity is way enough.

Its never gotten hot enough for my fan to turn on anyways.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfusi0n View Post
    I was able to keep one fan (the left one facing the engine, the bigger one)
    You'll need slight modification of the fan bracket to fit it nicely (I just pulled the dremmel out and cut away abit of plastic to make room for the mounting bolts)

The smaller fan however, will not fit, its too thick and will hit your headers. You can opt for a slim fan (dunno how much they are and you'll need work out a way to mount it too)

Seeing as you're getting a larger radiator, I don't see a point in running that second smaller fan. That extra cooling capacity is way enough.

its to help more airflow going for the condenser. not just about radiator cooling purpose.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfusi0n View Post

Until you're stuck in a traffic jam... It's like insurance - you never need it until you need it.

Unless of course your car is a track only car.

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    its to help more airflow going for the condenser. not just about radiator cooling purpose.
    Yea good point. Best you get a slim fan if you still want that aircon to perform 100%