EK rotor size confusion

I was after a pair of front and rear rotors for my 97 ek gli hatch and after a bit of research I've come to the conclusion that the front rotor diameter is 260mm and the rear rotor is 239mm. However I'm still not confident that this is right? Can anyone confirm?
    Since money is short and I need new rotors as soon as possible I was looking at buying these (for daily road use)
    (front)
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121037656...ht_1313wt_1163
    (rear)
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130812330...ht_1378wt_1163

And also can anyone recommend some cheap pads?

Most EKs are 262mm front disk besides earlier model CXI's. Rears are 239mm, however it's best to measure it first to make sure (incase someone, somewhere along the line decided to do a brake upgrade and left you with wild and wonderful things).

Go with Bendix general CT for the DD. Just don't take them to the track.

GLi 262mm

ok I just measure them and the rear is 239 and the front is 262mm
    thanks for the help
    Also, do these pads DB1259(bendix general ct) fit the front and rear calipers? or is the rear different pads to the ones at the front?

Bermp

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + GE8
    You will need DB1262 for the fronts and DB1163 for the rears.

DB1259 is for the 242mm CXi Hatch front, it wont fit.

EK sedan has different front brakes to EK hatch, so becareful.

I took off my rotors today and replaced them with new ones, lucky i didn't bother buying pads because they weren't db1262 they were db1286. The old ones had plenty of meat left on them and i reused.
    I'll take off the rear rotors tomorrow and find the pad number for them

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + GE8
    Apologise for the mix up, can you tell me the difference between DB1262 and DB1286? they both suit 262mm but apparently have different brackets?

Db1163 were the back pads, no idea what the difference is between db1262 and db1286 but I have s feeling they both would have fit