Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: hich R?

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    Let's go. I have a limited edition Holden commodore VL edition, with factory extras such as altezza lights, 5 inch cannon, and neon underbody lights, you're going down kid.
    Pfft please, my car that weighs at least 900kg lighter than your boat will come out on top even with a handicap of no torque. I chose low displacement because my driving skills are unsurpassable, it's the only way I can have fun against low class drivers such as yourself.

Inb4 retarded person thinks we're being serious and bans/infracts us.
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    Pfft please, my car that weighs at least 900kg lighter than your boat will come out on top even with a handicap of no torque. I chose low displacement because my driving skills are unsurpassable, it's the only way I can have fun against low class drivers such as yourself.

Inb4 retarded person thinks we're not being serious and takes this as a joke.
    My boat has the perfect weight ratio, combined with no lsd, it can wheelspin one wheel for as long as i want. My rb30 is better than any engine under this australian sun, and can beat any opponent ever. I am part of the elite squad called the Inala goons, you mess with me, you mess with the crew. Watch ur bak.

P.S. fixed.
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    My boat has the perfect weight ratio, combined with no lsd, it can wheelspin one wheel for as long as i want. My rb30 is better than any engine under this australian sun, and can beat any opponent ever. I am part of the elite squad called the Inala goons, you mess with me, you mess with the crew. Watch ur bak.

P.S. fixed.
    All I do is put it in neutral and rev it like BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM then select D for maximum respect -
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    All I do is put it in neutral and rev it like BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM then select D for maximum respect -
    Repped. This guy knows what the **** is up
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    gee thanks for that now i've gotta waste the rest of my day watching those again...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    R u dum? There is one in toowoomba that i blow my load over all the time, old lady owns it and she did not import it i know ok
    Are you dumb. They weren't factory released here. She may have brought it off someone who imported it or ect!
    Last edited by JDM DC2R; 13-01-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM DC2R View Post
    Are you dumb. They weren't factory released here. She may have brought it off someone who imported it or ect!
    nah u r dum hey

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    r u dum hey
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Guise dun b dum k

Maybe she put 2 together for 4 door

Byp spec

R u dum
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Guise dun b dum k

Maybe she put 2 together for 4 door

Byp spec

R u dum
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    U dum bum
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    guise so which R am i getting
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre