Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Yes that 7 speed mode button. I call it the vtec button. When u floor it and hit it it engages vtec faster instead of waiting for the gear down in an auto car.

Its probs a MY03. Year model 2001 Jazz VTi. Im trying the achieve the 06 VTis model look. I have picked up the sound system today. Apline GPS headunit, Alpine Type R splits x2 and Type r sub. Awaiting on my local jb hifi to get apline amps in stock and JDMyard to get back to me on the facia. Ill make a build tread actually. This is my gfs valentines day pressie hoping get most of it done by then if budget permits.

I have been looking at Koni yellows (still unsure if they make it for GD3) my god are they pricey....might as well spend extra 200 and get buddyclub coils.
    650 for the dampers + good springs = close to 1k. What are you guys using for your ride? Im looking get rid of that disgusting body roll and the gap in between the rims and body.

Any ideas on the antenna anyone?

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Also this tread is starting to get off topic. Please stay on topic guys.

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Yes that 7 speed mode button. I call it the vtec button. When u floor it and hit it it engages vtec faster instead of waiting for the gear down in an auto car.

Its probs a MY03. Year model 2001 Jazz VTi. Im trying the achieve the 06 VTis model look. I have picked up the sound system today. Apline GPS headunit, Alpine Type R splits x2 and Type r sub. Awaiting on my local jb hifi to get apline amps in stock and JDMyard to get back to me on the facia. Ill make a build tread actually. This is my gfs valentines day pressie hoping get most of it done by then if budget permits.

I have been looking at Koni yellows (still unsure if they make it for GD3) my god are they pricey....might as well spend extra 200 and get buddyclub coils.
    650 for the dampers + good springs = close to 1k. What are you guys using for your ride? Im looking get rid of that disgusting body roll and the gap in between the rims and body.

Any ideas on the antenna anyone?
    Coilovers are probably better for aesthetic appeal as Koni yellows have quite good dampers and would suit custom spring rates.

I ran Tein S techs on stock springs, the ride was tolerable, however it felt like it bottomed out on crap roads.

Due to the age of stock shocks now, I probably wouldn't recommend it.

If you are installing the sound system yourself, make sure you have a trim removal kit, I could not for the life of me manage to disassemble the facia.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Ill be gettin all done professionally. From the sound system to body parts. Ill put the rims on at home as its impossible for me to fcuk that up lol. Only reason being its a present and I dont want to be too cheap on it.

If i do manage to find the vtis side mirrors, i understand the light on the fender can remain and still work? Trying to save at some places lol.

Or do i have to remove shave etc etc. maybe cheaper to get fenders as well.
    Last edited by amant02; 15-01-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Hey guys quick question,

How many liters of CVT does the gearbox take?

I read on a few DIY treads thats its 3.6l, so i went ahead and bought 4Ls. Thinking might have spare 400mls for a mini flush.

While actually doing it 4Ls of oil came out the box. So i refilled 4L's. So i put back in what i took out. Now im scared that i have overfilled it. The oil hasnt even lvled out properly according to the dip stick, even after a 100km drive. Car drives better feels much more responsive. But it started to make a noise (like when ur hearing a motor bike from a distance) when you accelerate.

My god that gearbox plug was a bitch to remove.
    Last edited by amant02; 18-01-2013 at 08:12 PM.