Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    S2Krazy Array
    A boosted S2k is quite an enjoyable (although costly) experience.

Watch your driveline and your clutch (though I never had any issues with my OEM after 120,000KM, and 300wkw+).

PS: Thread needs more pics. GTR or otherwise!
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    Turbo s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten Four View Post
    Have had 3, miss them lots... S2K is worlds apart..
    Miss mine lots too... What made you change to a S??? Just interested

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    A boosted S2k is quite an enjoyable (although costly) experience.
    not wrong about that man, I've had the car for 2 months and its already cost me 6k... Hopefully this will be the end of the spending spree tho haha

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiaorpowr View Post
    not wrong about that man, I've had the car for 2 months and its already cost me 6k... Hopefully this will be the end of the spending spree tho haha
    LOL! just the beginning..

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    huh, so u r from WA?

which S2000 do you drive?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten Four View Post
    lol well its like first result if you search ten four r32 gtr... FWIW carbon spoiler came off asap in favour of stock replacement

Pic before bonnet was repainted (had bonnet pins, prev owner)

Gahhh i miss it lol. Everyone needs to own a GTR at some point..
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

S2Krazy Array
    Good luck with that. LOL.
    The problem with FI is, you always want more. At first when you're pushed back into your seat, your kinda just like, holy shit, this is awesomeeeeee totally worth the expenditure, but after a while it just becomes "the norm" and you get used to it, and are left constantly searching for the initial omg boost feel and want it more. More power, more speed, but with each comes the need for more money, more parts to be replaced etc. Coming from a 300kw GTR though, I'm sure you know all about that!

Just watch your driveline / clutch / gearbox. Once you start pushing 500hp shit starts breaking.
    Last edited by ludecrs; 11-01-2013 at 10:05 AM.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    Turbo s2000
    haha yes... went i bought it 3 years ago, drove it on 10psi @ 220kw - scared the shit out of me
    that quickly faded so I bumped it up to 15psi @ 280kw - scared me for a bit...
    then went up again and ended up driving on high boost 18psi @ 300kw all day quite amusing

the s2k is a completely different scary tho, might not be fearsom in a straight line but its much more twitchy and challenging to drive... Should keep me busy for a while!

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    S2000 dont have the 4wd system to keep you in check.
    should keep you busy finding its limit

haha yes... went i bought it 3 years ago, drove it on 10psi @ 220kw - scared the shit out of me
    then went up again and ended up driving on high boost 18psi @ 300kw all day quite amusing

the s2k is a completely different scary tho, might not be fearsom in a straight line but its much more twitchy and challenging to drive... Should keep me busy for a while!
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    huh, so u r from WA?

which S2000 do you drive?
    connor, he's got the NFR, he's also in our FB group.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000

That sounds hella fun. You can make the GTR as challenging to drive.. Cant you switch it to a RWD?
    And why the change? Ive beent thinking of selling the S for a 32 GTR.. Do you miss the GTR?

Quote Originally Posted by slackzy View Post
    connor, he's got the NFR, he's also in our FB group.
    Half NFR if you know what I mean :\

Went to S2K from GTR for a change / different challenge.

Member Array
    Car:
    Turbo s2000

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    You can make the GTR as challenging to drive.. Cant you switch it to a RWD?
    And why the change? Ive beent thinking of selling the S for a 32 GTR..
    Yes I had a torque splitter and a 2wd switch... The GTR just feels a lot more stable, even on rwd, prob due to the long wheel base, if it stepped out, it did it in a gradual manner. If in 4wd, you can get some massive angles in 4wd power drift

S has a lot more aggressive handling characteristics, can't wait to get it on a track.

I changed to the S for a more luxury sports combo, love the S interior, GTR interior is a bit 90's drab. Also never owned a convertible, that was a big draw card (although I dont have a soft top installed on the car atm) haha...

Also I thought S would be a better daily... in some ways yes (mainly fuel consump), but its so fkn stiff and everything rattles. Haha... been so unlucky with the car, got it back from mechanics after 6 weeks, and I get a puncture on the same day... Shoot me!!!! Also didnt have a spare due to my hardcore weight reduction

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    Good luck with that. LOL.
    The problem with FI is, you always want more. At first when you're pushed back into your seat, your kinda just like, holy shit, this is awesomeeeeee totally worth the expenditure, but after a while it just becomes "the norm" and you get used to it, and are left constantly searching for the initial omg boost feel and want it more. More power, more speed, but with each comes the need for more money, more parts to be replaced etc. Coming from a 300kw GTR though, I'm sure you know all about that!

Just watch your driveline / clutch / gearbox. Once you start pushing 500hp shit starts breaking.
    I know what you're talking about with the power becoming the norm.

I was lucky enough to have a season driving an F1 Brabham Repco. It was the 2.5L Oz version, with something just over 300BHP, but weighing only 1075 pounds, [under 500Kg] it sure had that kick in the butt when you hit the throttle.

In my first test drive at the old Warwick Farm short track I was getting it pointed all straight down the road, before I hit it. The surge of acceleration was breath taking.

The next time back at the Farm was a tuning session, after 150 miles around Bathurst at the Easter meeting. After a few laps I came in complaining the damn thing had no power. The mechanic pointed out it couldn't be all that bad, I was only half a second slower that the previous time, when I couldn't believe how much power it had. Amazing how quickly you can get used to it.
    Last edited by Hasbeen; 02-02-2013 at 01:14 AM.