Euro 2011 MY12 - Price for Fog Lights & Sensors

I've got a Silver Euro 2011 MY12 and thinking of getting fog lights and front + rear parking sensors fitted by a dealer.

I want to get a rough idea of costs before I start ringing the dealers. Has anyone got these fitted from a dealer after delivery. If yes, then what did you pay for these ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Also interested, but for CL9. I've quoted a few places, but Honda themselves sell $250 per unit, so that's $500 per pair for foglights, plus installation. OTR will install for ~$150 from memory. Aftermarket Foggies are ~$100 each. You could always install yourself.

I have an FD1. Got Fog lights fitted at xmas time. $500 for the lights and $150 to fit them at dealer at Rockdale. I thought parking sensor was in the $500 to $600 field also.

Buy a generic parking sensor from ebay ($20-$30) and get it fixed and coloured matched to your car's paint ($200-$300).

Thanks for your replies .. I would have happily got the generic ones if the car wasn't under warranty.
    Changed my mind about fog lights as they are never used but got genuine rear sensors fitted from my local dealership for $495.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    My mate got foggies fittted when he got his modulo bumper and it was $300+fitting for CU2 from Honda?

Also, cost me ~$40 to get one sensor painted so $160 for 4
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2