Thread: Licensing

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000

Licensing

lost 8 points on public holiday and i'm on red P's. How long is the suspension, 3 or 6 months? NsW

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    6 months here in WA

Then have to so Ls again and start on Ps all over again
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18C7
    wow .. hmnn that's a tricky one. your best bet is to call the RTA and see how that works .

you only get 4 . you breached 4 , and incured 4 more .. could possibly be 6 months but don't quote me.

depending on how fast your going and such would help too and if you got a court appearance.
    " MY VTECC GOES BWAHHHHHHHH BAHHHHHHH BWA BWA BWAAHHHHHHH "

Depends for what fine it was, should be 3 months though

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    27km over the limit. and no i didn't get a court notice. But pervious to this fine i lost 3 points which means i have 1 point left. then lost a farther 8 points on top?

Yeah, you should only be suspended for 3 months, that happened to me before, I was suspended at 3 month first for doing over 30kms, then another 3 months because I had no more points

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Because they sent me a letter saying it's 3 months. I wouldn't get another letter after i serve this 3 months?

Yup they send u a letter
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-