Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15

Boost Creep on a track day?

Hi all,

I went to a track day at Wakefield in December. Twice my Defi gauge controller emitted the warning alarm in regards to boost pressure. Im running 9psi and I have the threshold at 10 psi. I was getting boost creep, well Im sure it is.

Immediately I did a cool down lap, gave it another beating and no problem.

What would cause this? Doesnt boost creep arise from a WG that cannot flow enough?
    I've decided that heat was a big issue, but I dont see how that can affect the WG.
    I dont think its the boost controller either Im running a HKS evc5

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    Solved.

Turns out boost controllers can be a tad off sometimes by like 1-2 psi with heavy driving / track driving

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Naice.
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    you're welcome
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    "You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack.
    But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack...
    I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought,
    "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together,
    in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!"

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Hahahaha well played sir
    part time potato