Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Hmmm, well the Tein's drop 1.1"/0.7" so a fairly small drop by all means. Any recommendations for what dampers to go? I know Koni Yellow are very popular, but from what I've read, they seem to be fairly firm and cost nearly as much as basic coilovers. My mates say Monroe would do, although I've not really heard much about their quality yet.
    Nah, Koni Yellow quite comfy imo...

Monroe is 'ok' but if you want a little 'sporty' feel to go with your car, definitely Koni...

If you want to lay back in comfort and save yourself some money cause you don't care about cornering performance, go the Monroe [GT if I'm correct?]
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Yeah, seems like H-Tech are the go. Might keep the stock shocks until they die (seems like I can get at least another 100 000km out of them) then decide then, but had an Evo8 so I'm kinda fed up with firm ride and road noise.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    keep in mind that not all coilovers are crazy hard, i drove a dc2 the other day with pedders coilovers and it was like driving on a matress and the coilovers whernt old but the constant threat of litteraly bouncing off the road was a bit much for me....
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    pedders o.0?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    From memory, Pedders made their own springs, but not the shocks, which are just rebadged.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    What brand of shocks do they rebadge?

I thought they were rebadged BCs?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    keep in mind that not all coilovers are crazy hard, i drove a dc2 the other day with pedders coilovers and it was like driving on a matress and the coilovers whernt old but the constant threat of litteraly bouncing off the road was a bit much for me....
    If they were bouncy, then the shocks were not working!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2