Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    sorry to jack but i went to have a look at a dc2 last week cause the guy was selling it cheep, for a week befor hand i knew i didnt have the money to buy it but if it was ok then i would have found a way, anyway went to have a look and wow worst car ever, it didnt have an o2 sensor for F**** sake but that being said i think cars go in cycles for lack of a better word. for example 3 years ago you could have got a fairly clean sr20 s13 for 3-4k but now that everyone wants one cause they are percived as cheap the prices go up and no longer are cheap.
    but long story short just keep at it one will pop up eventualy then after you buy more will show up too.
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    the right one will pop up dude...hang in there

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    sorry to jack but i went to have a look at a dc2 last week cause the guy was selling it cheep, for a week befor hand i knew i didnt have the money to buy it but if it was ok then i would have found a way, anyway went to have a look and wow worst car ever, it didnt have an o2 sensor for F**** sake but that being said i think cars go in cycles for lack of a better word. for example 3 years ago you could have got a fairly clean sr20 s13 for 3-4k but now that everyone wants one cause they are percived as cheap the prices go up and no longer are cheap.
    but long story short just keep at it one will pop up eventualy then after you buy more will show up too.
    As somebody who was trying to find an at all clean S13, I strongly disagree with this.