Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 , ED6, e30
    I'm always mad jelly of running ED's
    Stanced cars are like girls in high heels, sexy as hell, extremely impractical

www.flickr.com/photos/xposure2010

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic '96 Gli
    I have gotten it running, but not driving... I didn't get any pics of the setup on EFI, but I had a fuel pump in a paint tin of fuel on the passenger's side fender, the dash loom running across the bottom of the windscreen and the key/steering column on a cage next to the right hand wheel.

I've had to take it easy and not spend as much time on it lately, but I'm currently trying to get the dash loom inside the car, and plug it in to the engine harness. Having some trouble locating a suitable wiring hole on the passengers side. And I'm not sure how to get the heater controls out without damaging anything..

The heater is tricky, if you unscrew it from the car, you need to angle it down to get it around the kink in the metal line. Remember to pop it out of the little plastic stay first.
    FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    SO many ed builds lately! subbed! looking good
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic '96 Gli
    Lately, study has been coming first (for the first time ever, I submitted an assignment more than a week early), the new dash loom is sitting down in the footwells and I'm working out how to get the cables through on the passenger's side. The speedo cable hole has fitted all the important parts through on the driver's side, but the passenger's side is a bit of a mystery at the moment.... Any advice on that one? The other issue with the heater controls is that I'm soooo scared to pull out the cables.. I feel like I'll break all the little plastic bits that hold the cable sleeving in place.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic '96 Gli
    Updates on the way: almost finished installing the dash wiring, instrument cluster loom and CRV cluster purchased, fueling setup installed, rear wiring almost completed. When I stop spending every spare moment working on it, I'll do a full write up... and try to remember to take pics

SHiiiet 7 months to install a dash loom
    FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sp33~ View Post
    SHiiiet 7 months to install a dash loom
    grifty spec
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    I think you'll find that's 19 months.....
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    89 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mooshie View Post
    I think you'll find that's 19 months.....
    Well they are a bit fiddly...