Thread: need help

Member Array
    Car:
    integra type r

need help

Hey guys I have,a 08 luxury accord I was wondering if any other owner ON here have fitted lip kits if so what kit and where abouts did you get it from
    Thanks to 40RGD performance 101 for the work on 17SNR b20 conversion now it time for stage 2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & CU2
    Im new here and also new to modifying cars. But from what i know you can purchase OEM kits that come standard on some models of Accords. You can get a whole bunch of aftermarket kits imported from Japan (e.g Mugen kits). Have a look at Ebay too!

But I would suggest that you search the forum for information about this because this is a very common question. I suspect you might not get many answers from the more experienced and knowledgable people about this because I suspect that their arrogance wont allow them to answer such a common and recurring question. (I asked this question previously and got 4 responses, most of which weren't that informative).