Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]

nah man, Imma call it.

Aint gonna have no euro no more.

Edit: and here on queue
    http://www.carpoint.com.au/news/2013...uro-call-37294
    Honda Australia is anxiously waiting to hear whether a third generation Accord Euro sports sedan will be green lighted.

The decision primarily rests on the wishes of the car’s important European market, although the Australian version is built in Japan and has been a success here as part of a two-pronged Accord line-up since 2003.
    We sell as much Accord Euro's here since the GFC as EU as a whole.......
    Last edited by Fredoops; 25-06-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    But you said the Euro is typically thirsty, that is not the case in my view. I have exceeded 1,00km on a tank once & twice exceeded 980km on a tank - you need to have petrol stations located in the right area to achieve 1,000 on a tank. In saying that, for the whole of 2012 I only traveled a little over 1,700km & averaged 8.12L/100, that was without leaving the city limits of Hervey Bay & no trip over 7km in length. So if that is typically thirsty I don't know what economical is.
    Lowest consumption I got cruising on the highway.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Car and Driver magazine in the USA today revealed some spy pics of the 2015 Acura TLX,and although it does not show much,it could clearly be the next Euro,as size looks the same,and shape of rear lights look like the theme is being carried over.
    Grille is traditional Acura/Honda shaped.
    Looks like its going to be upmarket.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    The TLX is a replacement for the Acura TL in the USA and probably the TSX as well. The TL was only ever made in the USA for the USA and its TLX replacement is not likely to be the new international Honda Accord (Euro), especially if it's only available with V6 engines.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    You can achieve good fuel economy on the Euro, but only if you're doing 80km/h in minimal traffic. Do 100km/h and you'll struggle to get under 6.5l/100km. Do 110km/h and good luck getting under 7. Gearing is too short for proper FWY stints.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    cough**
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    @SPQR
    The Acura TLX is going to be available with 4 cylinder engines to replace the TSX,and 6 cylinder engines to replace the TL.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    cough**
    65/9.392 = 6.92L/100km. Not bad. I managed 6.5L/100km during my drive from Melbourne SE (Dandenong) to Adelaide. Sad thing is I reckon I V8 Commodore Auto would easily match that, and would have been a lot more comfortable too.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    i agree
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    cough**
    Still got a few litres left in there. It isn't over til the engine cuts out!

I drove my CL9 for about 75kms after the needle went 1 notch width below the empty line. I'm tempted to try to run it til it dies to find out how large the fuel tank really is. I have my 2L jerry can ready.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    You can achieve good fuel economy on the Euro, but only if you're doing 80km/h in minimal traffic. Do 100km/h and you'll struggle to get under 6.5l/100km. Do 110km/h and good luck getting under 7. Gearing is too short for proper FWY stints.
    looking at the speedo needle position, I think I should be probably close at 100km/h

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Cu2 Silvar
    What does everyone think of the new model possibly with CVT transmission? I'm not too fond of the idea... once my poor CL9 goes arthritic I'm not sure what I'd get next. I quite like the new Mazda6... its front grill looks a bit gopping though. I'd probably want to replace that pretty quickly.. but 19" wheels standard!!

Of course, if the new euro turns out to either not be CVT or excellent with it... then no problem. If it doesnt, what are your picks for future wheels?