Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    hyundai
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    I traded my Euro CL9 last Friday to order a new CRV Luxury with the new ADAS technology pack for my wife and I'll inherit her 2007 CRV Luxury (Model Year 2008) but I've been driving a hire car since. It's a Hyundai Elantra and it's actually pretty good after you get used to the feel of the steering. It's averaged 7.1 l/100km and performance is good although the engine doesn't sound and rev as well as the CL9's. The ride is better than the CL9 and no rattles (5,300 km on odometer). It's the mid range Elite model and comes with auto headlights, rain sensing wipers, push button start and Smartkey, dual zone climate control, leather steering wheel, slightly more wheel bearing and road noise and etc.

I've also test driven the Hyundai i40 CRD Active (base model) and was very impressed (with the Diesel grunt amongst other things), albeit apart from the strange feel of the steering common to Hyundai cars; which if my experience with the Elantra is any guide, you get used to it and don't notice with time.

The new (Model Year) 2015 Euro had better be really good and with affordable Diesel option Mr Honda OZ.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Im still waiting for Kia to release the Optima turbo...

But I might be a bit optimistic. lol
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    icwhatudidthere
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Optimastic
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    '12 Euro 6spd
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    65/9.392 = 6.92L/100km. Not bad. I managed 6.5L/100km during my drive from Melbourne SE (Dandenong) to Adelaide. Sad thing is I reckon I V8 Commodore Auto would easily match that, and would have been a lot more comfortable too.
    Nah, no way a V8 commo will do under 6.5, even on fwy driving. I've owned a few in my day upto and Inc a 6spd vy ss currently. Comparing economy between these two cars is ridiculous.

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 Euro Std 5A
    An Aussie 8 would be very lucky to get less than 8-9L/100 on the highway.
    '06 Accord Euro Std
    Stock standard =|

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    According to Redbook extra urban for the VF SS auto is 8.7L / 100km

Then again the VF drinks regular instead of PULP, which makes a big difference on the pocket

EDIT: anyone tried the auto parking feature on the VF yet?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '12 Euro 6spd
    For easy reference, over same roads, same driver, driven much the same way in Sydney traffic(the SS a tad harder sometimes.) my '12 manual euro avgs around 8.1-8.3 consistently , the manual SS averages between 16-17l/100km.
    If I nail them around the euro gets high 9s /the commo 20+. As I said can't compare, the Vf sv6 and v6 Calais look tasty I must admit as a daily now that they have brought the interior up to the accord euro type standard fit and finish. That said a V6 commo won't Avg 8.7 economy or whatever they quote I promise you, let alone the SS/v8 models.