Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R

DC2 Exhaust Kit on DC5?

Hi.

I'm wanting a HKS Silent Hi-Power Exhaust on my DC5R after viewing the Hot Version Exhaust catalog on youtube (Clip is at 2:03). I contacted HKS and they say they don't make this part for the DC5 anymore, however they still make it for the DC2. Is it possible to fit the kit for the DC2 onto the DC5 if it was taken to an exhaust shop and altered in shape etc? And would it still sound the same? Here's a link to the part on Nengun.
    http://www.nengun.com/hks/hi-power-silent

There is no point...

The piping on the DC2R is much more angled than on the DC5R, not to mention usually the aftermarket DC5R tip is larger than the DC2R tip... You may have torque/power issues if its too big for your car. Once you start altering angle, piping flow and length, you'll alter the note.

You might find something 2nd Hand or possible in stock still somewhere, otherwise check out other makers like Fujitsubo or Toda for instance
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Ok, so what is a deep sounding exhaust like the HKS exhaust? I don't want it to be loud or raspy.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    That strong ebay
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au