Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG hatch

Post Fuel line conversion query

So I know stuff on this topic has been posted over and over however I've searched and searched but can't come up with the information I need.

So I'm a noob and no shit all about fuel filters and lines but would like to dress up my engine bay with an inline fuel filter over my standard fuel setup and would like to use braided lines.

My question is can I buy a braided line package like this http://www.clubcivic.com/store/russe...110_p1882.html to fit the inline fuel filter I'm looking at getting here http://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-HONDA-C...item3a5f4e7818 and have it work all sweet?

Sorry if I piss anyone by posting this, I really don't intend to.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic hatch
    first of all, what car and what engine? "with an inline fuel filter over my standard fuel setup "
    the fuel filter seems like it might fit depending. the lines however, not sure as the pictures in the ad are not of actual item
    depending on what is done on the engine so far, your hard earned money could go elsewhere to improve enginebay visual appeal and/or performance.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by chowdaa View Post
    first of all, what car and what engine? "with an inline fuel filter over my standard fuel setup "
    the fuel filter seems like it might fit depending. the lines however, not sure as the pictures in the ad are not of actual item
    depending on what is done on the engine so far, your hard earned money could go elsewhere to improve engine bay visual appeal and/or performance.
    I second this! The standard fuel delivery system in our cars has been proven time and time again to handle monstrous amounts of power. Put your money into something that will actually improve your power/drive-ability.
    = First Production Company To Produce 100HP Per Litre NA

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by B18cEG View Post
    I second this! The standard fuel delivery system in our cars has been proven time and time again to handle monstrous amounts of power. Put your money into something that will actually improve your power/drive-ability.
    yea you guys are probs right

for peace of mind anyways - d15b7 stock everything - custom CAI, custom exhaust and aftermarket manifolds coming

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG8 B16A2
    Also, the EG has an inline fuel filter already. It looks exactly like the red one in that ebay listing, except its usually black. Located just to the right of the brake booster, on the firewall.

And like everyone said, braided fuel lines not really worth it on your standard d15 (unless you're going for full 'show car spec' I guess...)