Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    ay yea. FI & NA makes more sense than all motor.

yolo

Member Array
    Car:
    ek.k24a
    +1

agree
    d16y4>>k24a3 for the win !!!!

How about renaming cars for sale to "Cars and Bikes For Sale" ?

We dont have a lot of bikes, but we do have some, and since Honda bikes are popular - i say we do!
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    im not 100% on this but i also think that a motor in an electric unit (i.e a starter motor) however that term has been expanded to include hydrolic,elastic etc etc where as an engine is a machine which includes internal combustion, steam etc etc (however the word motor was used to advitise the new internal combustion engines over the older steam engines at a time when both where common).

the word engine comes from the latin ingenium which translates to mean ingenius hence we get Engine the phrase was ingenius machine (in refrence to the internal combustion engines ability to convirt chemical energy potential into motion) ( the word gained an "e" when it went through french translation)

i think the term motor when used to describe our engines is not 100% correct, so the term should be "all engine"
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

guys

The forum "all motor" has been titled this as NA mods and builds have typically always been referred as "all motor"...The reason this has come up is there has been a couple of misplaced threads. I see no issue standing as it.
    Any other general non-model specific problems and queries should always be located in the technical forum.