Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: warranty claims

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    i got told by someone that some honda dealerships arent too happy sometimes looking at ur car for too much for warranty reasons if you go into store as where i used to get my car serviced they charged almost about $100 per hr for labour, now if it goes under a warranty claim that dealership gets paid by honda less than half of that per hr.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 gli 325000ks
    if they had've had anything to say about my claim, Honda would have heard about it.

but fortunately, they were great

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimp13
    AAMI???? y dont u bring it to the honda repairer?? the one that is attached to your handbook with the car. i believe they are a better repairer. plus they know honda car the best.
    because i'm insured with AAMI

u can still take the car to anywhere u like although u with AAMI..... if u give ur car to AAMI they will get some panel shops to quote ur car and they will choose the cheapest quote. if u take ur car to a reputable one or two, they can only choose from those with a lower quote. But u know at least they are ur choices. Hope this helps....
    Last edited by Zimp13; 20-03-2005 at 08:57 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    i've got 2 quotes already..can i just give them to aami?

yes u can.... so remember... u have the right to take ur car to any panel shop..... $%^^(*& AAMI.... if u gave the car to them, they ll send your car to the cheapest panel shop to get it fixed... when u gonna have it fixed??? which panel shop? u can also make a deal with the panel shop u know??? (better deal)

Member Array
    Car:
    03 gli 325000ks
    you only have the right if your insdurer gives CHOICE OF REPAIRER, on the policy

help...anybody...everybody...hehe i dont have the factory mats and my carpet is worn...can i get a warranty claim???? Cos without mats it means its basically my feet that have been wearing the carpet out rite...so its my fault rite??? will they still honour the warranty?

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    my holden dealer is ok with warranty parts...replaced a few things no questions asked..

but i love my work dealer more, if u buy a new honda from us u get the 3 year one but if u keep servicing it with us we give an extra 3 for free!
    So yer 6 year 170,000k warranty aint bad!

If holden did that they would go broke lol

Member Array
    Car:
    03 gli 325000ks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckafutha
    help...anybody...everybody...hehe i dont have the factory mats and my carpet is worn...can i get a warranty claim???? Cos without mats it means its basically my feet that have been wearing the carpet out rite...so its my fault rite??? will they still honour the warranty?

how many kays on ya car? how old is it?

Try em? tell them that the carpet is failing?

no harm in trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Muckafutha
    dont tell that then. just put an old mat and make the claim...try ur luck... if they refuse, no harm done anyway...

dont know how many ks ive done but definitely under 20000ks. still if i put some other mats in they could say im not supposed to use anything other than honda mats rite. Anyway will call them tomorrow to see wat they say.