I'm confused about my Jazz...

Hi there fellow Jazzies,

As the title mentioned, I'm a bit confused about my car... I am a noob, as well as a bit ignorant about whatever inside the hood.. I own a 'supposed' 2005 GLi... When I did a bit reading, it says that GD3, which is the code used for 1.5L powered VTi. So, I opened my hood, found the tag, saying "GD3", and "V-TEC" covered engine. In my registration, it says that the engine size is 1.3L... And when I checked the VIN, it also says GD3 and the Engine number starts with L15A..
    A bit of thoughts from anyone? Is it possible that my car had been engine-swapped before I bought it?

I attached the pictures. Thanks, I can't sleep thinking of it lol.. Something might be wrong in my car's history (Bought it second-hand last year on April)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130129-00936.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	23887   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sydney-20130129-00937.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	216.7 KB 
ID:	23888  
    Last edited by GarryG; 31-01-2013 at 09:42 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    That is a VTi or VTis. Mine looks the same.

What colour is the dot for the jazz on your boot lid, if its red its a gli if its blue its a Vti or Vtis.

There are no mechanical difference between the VTi and VTiS. Just cosmetic.

I would fix before you get pulled over and checked *very rare but it could happen* They can impound the car.

It's a Blue dot. So I think the car's registration is wrong, eh? And yeah, it has no bodykit and foglight..

body kit and fog light may be missing due to the thai transition.

VTI's don't come with body kit either

So, it is 1.5L Engine, right? I think I gotta go to RTA tomorrow, gotta fix this, lol....

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    looks like a 2005 GD3 VTI 1.5L L15A

good luck sorting it out mate

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

Result came out. It is registered as VTi, but the dealer I got it from listed the car as GDi, as well as the purchase docs etc. but my rego says the correct things, and just updated it with my insurance. A raise in agreed value by a grand...