Hi Guys,
I just purchased a Shadow E Drive from Hanzo Racing on Ebay, delivered to my door for $120. I have an 09 FD1, and had to specify model for the correct connector.

Installation was beyond easy, it took about 5 minutes, longer was spent tying cables together and putting them out of the way than the installation.
You simply disconnect plug above throttle pedal, install the E Drive cable and connect to the unit, plug the unit into power, and connect the display part. Hope that made sense.

The absolute best bit is the rev hang thing has disappeared, my heel and toeing, general downshifting is much more precise. When you coast along on a steady throttle opening and adjust the controller, as you go through the 9 power modes the car accelerates and correspondingly as you go through the 7 eco settings the car decellerates.

The car feels more lively and dollar for dollar this is a must have device.

There is a downside, however, it does not remain in mode selected ( ie eco 1, power 2 etc). When I turn off my car it goes to back to normal mode. I have to press the mode button upon start up to select the mode I was previously in.