Negative camber on stock GD3 suspension

Hi guys, as the title suggested, I am wondering if it's possible to add negative camber to my GD3 with stock suspension. I have a problem with my rear tyres sometimes rubbing with my body. I did lower the car by changing the spring. Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3-EVO-S2000
    I Don't think you can get a rear camber kit for a GD3 since its one whole solid suspension (not independent suspension) which connect with a solid beam. Lowering the car gives you some negative camber, but not much. only thing you can do is get stretched tyres, and/or roll the rear guards.
    Herro

Getting new set of tyres seems like out of budget choice (When I changed the wheels last week, I also bought new set of tyres). I guess I'll go with Nelson from Sydney Guard Rolling. Thanks for the reply, Paul ! It's nice to have better knowledge by asking in the forum, since all the people are very nice and helpful.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg h22, odyssey
    you can put shims in on the rears and get negative camber but getting guards rolled is a easier solution