Hi Everyone,

Just asking this on behalf of a family member. Basically my uncle just bought a second hand 2009 Honda Accord Euro CU2 (Luxury?). It's got the leather interior, sunroof but no sat nav.
However, during the inspection, I think he's overlooked the interior and there's no center head rest in the rear... but there are holes for a headrest from what I've been told. I rang the local dealer to find one of these center leather head rests and could you believe they asked me $575 for a headrest?! WHAT IN THE WORLD. Ridiculous pricing for such a cheap to manufacture part... probably around $30 at the most to manufacture a headrest at the most. Anyway, I did ring the local wreckers and I think I found one wrecker with a CU2 with a black leather interior that was being wrecked... but they wanted to sell the WHOLE back seat for $300.
There is however, plenty of CU2's with the normal velour interior being wrecked... just a thought... but could we buy a "normal" headrest and then get someone to leather cover it? Does such a service exist? That'll probably be cheaper than $575!

Thanks.