Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 98 VtiR

Does EK9 front bumper fit onto EK4?

Hey guys im about to buy a ek9 front bumper but im not sure if it'll fit or i need to do some modifications to it. its a year 98 2 door civic vtir. and the ek9 front bumper i wanna buy is the one with 3 holes in it ._." (not sure what model)

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    3 holes? Thats prob a facelift bumper. And it wont fit onto your car cos yours is a 98 prefacelift model.
    team grade A

show pics of the bumper
    PARTING OUT JDM DC2R & EK
    Check out my EK build!

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    it'll only fit if the ek9 bumper looks like

for 96-98

for 99-00

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    i hope ur not paying an arm an leg for that bumper an lip cause its "type-R" LOL, cause its exact same as any normal civic minus the lip on the 99 - 00 models

Just get some 99 - 00 front quarter panels, lights, bonnet front bar an lip, respray an ur set
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 98 VtiR
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    i hope ur not paying an arm an leg for that bumper an lip cause its "type-R" LOL, cause its exact same as any normal civic minus the lip on the 99 - 00 models

Just get some 99 - 00 front quarter panels, lights, bonnet front bar an lip, respray an ur set
    yeah i was thinking of doing that method! it all wouldn't be costly would it as well as spray painting them would they?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Define 'costly' to you?

Some people will pay anything for a Type R piece.

Member Array
    Car:
    ctx's dream car
    some people pay anything for an OEM type r piece, cause of the quality. Compare a replica lip to an original lip , and see what i mean. If you need 96-98 parts i have them! but if you needing 99-00 look around the marketplace they will eventually show up!

Member Array
    Car:
    front ender ek9
    Quote Originally Posted by MYEK9 View Post
    some people pay anything for an OEM type r piece, cause of the quality. Compare a replica lip to an original lip , and see what i mean. If you need 96-98 parts i have them! but if you needing 99-00 look around the marketplace they will eventually show up!
    Because of fitment. Perfect OEM fitment

Member Array
    Car:
    ctx's dream car
    yeah, well said! got a few ek9 parts so if anyone needs please pm me! but stick with OEM you cannot go wrong!