Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by randyat View Post
    if the jazz is slow, you are probably overspeeding.

overspeeding?

the car just struggles to go anywhere....stop and go can be a nightmare

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Quote Originally Posted by Box View Post
    the car just struggles to go anywhere....stop and go can be a nightmare
    It's definitely got no torque. I see your rant of Whirlpool too about it (m.o.b.)
    The only thing that brings me to the Jazz is it's space inside and magic seats. I can carry lots of gear sometimes and it's so handy for that. Fuel economy and power wise I'm sure I could of got something else for my money. I did get a "carried away" with the VibeS and it's features at the time, had to have 1.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    i have to agree with Box. there is no power whatsoever and the CVT has a mind of its own.

great thing is it's easy to drive and got tons of space.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Not to bust anyones bubbles here. Today test drove the Vibe S/Limited Edition Jazz (JDM one as i was told at the dealer only 500 ever made from Japan)/ The new Civic VTi-LN.

I think the Jazz now days is over priced! it was 23k drive away in a top of a range Jazz or 23k drive away in a Civic VTi. Outer the 2 cars I wouldve easily gone the Civic.

Jazz pretty much has the same interior since 2008 GE model which is very blend and getting out dated! I personally prefer the GD3 interior over the GE. Offers bluetooth/usb and aux at most which are std on the civic. It had paddle shifters also very fun.

The Civic offers reversing camera, a 1.8L(which economically isn't too far off the Jazz), 6 speakers and overall the interior is what a modern car should be. It also had the flat folding rear seats(i think) and the Paddle Shifters lol.

The VTi-LN was dropped to 27k driveaway + tints + floor matts. *leather seats and wat not, heated seats and gps* only extra over the VTi model*

Idunno about you guys, i believe the Jazz was kind of a let down. The sound deading is in the Civic is excellent. Hardly hear outside traffic! We were in the middle of peak hour on Parra RD.

The ride was much smoother/sportier in the civic, but the JDM jazz a harder kick to it. The power delivery was very close to my b18(so i it felt).

Just my 2cents before you guys go out and spend your 23k or more.