HKS hypermax v sport on fd2

Hey guys was wondering what you think about HKS hybermax vsport coilover on a FD2. what are your thoughts?
    http://www.vtecstore.com/UploadFile/...-987380167.JPG

What exactly do you want to do with your car?

Application is key to suspension selection =)
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

just looking for a daily basis street drive. where the spring rates are not too stiff. also so that i can adjust the height for my front lip

I checked up the specs for it?

CIVIC - FD1, FD2(Non Type-R) - R18A, K20A - 05/09 - XX/XX
    V-Sport:
    Product # - 80180-AH101
    F=59(6kg/mm)/R=39(4kg/mm)

I'm unsure how good the Hipermax III base dampers are, I've only driven with on the II. Personally I think you might find it quite firm. Don't let the 30 step adjustment fool you, rarely do most of the 30 step adjustments feel any different to most people. I also believe the V Sport is discontinued due to the Hipermax IV's release.

oh alright thanks alot, im not too sure about the specs and the conditions of the coilovers myself because its from a local wrecker that just parted out from an fd2 that was in an accident.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Danny those spring rates are double most lowering spring rates ( eibach, swift, nuespeed etc ) those Coilovers would be fantastic on the super smooth roads in Japan but less so over here. How many kms on them ?

Be warying if the Civic had a front impact esp if the front wheels impacted anything, thou the coilovers may not appear damaged their life span may be dramactically reduced. Now if they were really cheap then the risks arent so great !

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyy94 View Post
    oh alright thanks alot, im not too sure about the specs and the conditions of the coilovers myself because its from a local wrecker that just parted out from an fd2 that was in an accident.
    i don't know how i'd feel about this to be honest..
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

I wouldn't touch it...

Even though the coilovers appear straight and true, you'll be surprised when you lay it down flat against a straight shock...

Seen it before, it was bent by some 5-7 degrees =|

oh alright thanks for the advice guys most appreciated