Gday everyone.

First post on ozhonda!

I'm a 20 year old from Melbourne and I'm pretty dead set on getting a Manual Euro as my second car.

Ideally, I want to buy an 08-09 model with 60,000km or less on it. I just have a few questions about a few things.

1. Fuel Economy: What's the economy around town like? Hopefully it's better than what I'm getting in my 98' Magna at the moment! I do know that you're supposed to fill up with 95 or higher, that doesn't bother me.

2. Sound System: I've read that the sound system has 10 speakers (with a Subwoofer as well?) I love my music! What's the stock system like?

3. Performance, Handling & Steering: Considering it has a 148kW engine, I'm assuming that performance won't be an issue at all! I've read that it handles very nicely and that it shifts gears like an absolute dream! Should be heaps better than the boat I currently drive.
Apparently the steering is a bit on the light side and lacks a bit of feel, but again... the Magna I drive has no feel in the steering at all, so I doubt it would be an issue for me!

4. Back Seat Space & Comfort: My mates and I do the occasional road trip to Phillip Island, Bendigo etc. We're all around 5' 8" - 6', I know 5 people would really be pushing it comfort wise, but what's it like for 4 people? Particularly comfort for back seat passengers. My dad drives a Mazda 3 sedan and that is too small for my liking.

5. What's it like compared to the competition: If any of you have any previous history with similar cars or with the Euro, I'd love to hear your stories!

If you have any other bits of info that you would like to share, please do so!

Cheers!

Westy.

P.S. Sorry if I haven't posted this in the correct area.