Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    not too bad...have a look at ep3r facelift 04-05's recaro colour scheme see if u like it.
    i like em!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Did the leather seat close to initial concept. The below is taken by phone quickly. Will take more photos soon. Family love it and looks good inside and from outside as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Looks great!!!top job
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    Looks great!!!top job
    Cheers MrGu
    2013 CR-V | Modulo F/R Bumper + Spoiler | Metallic Side Step | 19 inch Vertini Magics | Custom Red Leather Modulo Seats

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    now that looks amazing!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    now that looks amazing!
    Thanks mate.

Another exterior look, isn't the best for now.

Last edited by wh1tehat; 18-04-2013 at 09:31 PM.
    2013 CR-V | Modulo F/R Bumper + Spoiler | Metallic Side Step | 19 inch Vertini Magics | Custom Red Leather Modulo Seats

As an update to the CR-V diesel making to our shores, finally announced, but at what spec remains to be seen, but as said before, should be 2 specs at most otherwise it confuses.

http://www.carsales.com.au/news/2013...sel-auto-36126

Member Array
    Car:
    Tamiya
    You guys are lucky getting diesel CRVs.

Quote Originally Posted by xanctus View Post
    You guys are lucky getting diesel CRVs.
    I am a firm believer of " Don't count your chicks before they hatch "

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    The car is gorgeous! Don't change a thing! If your in Vic, I demand to know who did those seats! What did you think of the 19" Modulo wheels as well? They're the first Honda wheels I'd actually consider buying if going for a stock look. Shudder to think of the price though (maybe UNLS1 can help?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    The car is gorgeous! Don't change a thing! If your in Vic, I demand to know who did those seats! What did you think of the 19" Modulo wheels as well? They're the first Honda wheels I'd actually consider buying if going for a stock look. Shudder to think of the price though (maybe UNLS1 can help?)
    Thanks. Yes I am in VIC, and they are done by prestige sunroofs which are essentially outsourced from blackmans leather. Although the design scheme is done by myself (as in above posts). I don't think much of the Honda wheels though, were too expensive, heavy and non-concave. I am not really into stock look, but I understand where you come from.

My only kinda regret was not going for something bigger. Should have gone with 22s, if not 20s, was worried that fitting will be off, due to all the mis-informed folks on the net writing about how the CR-V wheelwell is small, how it may flout warranty etc. My 19s with 235/55/19 tyres was a small % off the original 17s in terms of rolling diameter, in compliance with the law, but I now see how that is over-rated and overly cautious on my part. The driving felt like the same as it was in the 17s, as I wanted a firmer ride as well

I may eventual move to a bigger set of wheels, anyone for near new 19s?

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by wh1tehat View Post
    Thanks. Yes I am in VIC, and they are done by prestige sunroofs which are essentially outsourced from blackmans leather. Although the design scheme is done by myself (as in above posts). I don't think much of the Honda wheels though, were too expensive, heavy and non-concave. I am not really into stock look, but I understand where you come from.

My only kinda regret was not going for something bigger. Should have gone with 22s, if not 20s, was worried that fitting will be off, due to all the mis-informed folks on the net writing about how the CR-V wheelwell is small, how it may flout warranty etc. My 19s with 235/55/19 tyres was a small % off the original 17s in terms of rolling diameter, in compliance with the law, but I now see how that is over-rated and overly cautious on my part. The driving felt like the same as it was in the 17s, as I wanted a firmer ride as well

I may eventual move to a bigger set of wheels, anyone for near new 19s?
    Yeah, Im not one into the stock look wheels either, I just meant that if I was to go back to a stock look , I would consider those 19s! (never liked any of the other oem wheels).

Ah I went to blackman a few years ago for a steering wheel and they do fine work. With the interior, do they basically cover the cloth in a leather skin, or do they remove the existing material underneath first? I've always wondered that.