Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Yeah, Im not one into the stock look wheels either, I just meant that if I was to go back to a stock look , I would consider those 19s! (never liked any of the other oem wheels).

Ah I went to blackman a few years ago for a steering wheel and they do fine work. With the interior, do they basically cover the cloth in a leather skin, or do they remove the existing material underneath first? I've always wondered that.
    Feels like they covered it instead of removing material.

My advice go for >19 wheels.

Saw a hummer h2 yesterday in 26 inch wheels... !!!
    2013 CR-V | Modulo F/R Bumper + Spoiler | Metallic Side Step | 19 inch Vertini Magics | Custom Red Leather Modulo Seats

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    if you get honda modulo wheels my advice would be buy them from the dealer and organise your own tyres and fitting
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    if you get honda modulo wheels my advice would be buy them from the dealer and organise your own tyres and fitting
    True, any idea of the rough cost and also how much they weigh?... would HUGELY appreciate it...thanks!

True, any idea of the rough cost and also how much they weigh?... would HUGELY appreciate it...thanks!
    According to this user, its AUD480 per wheel (which more than likely should exclude tyres)

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...t=1980892&p=10
    2013 CR-V | Modulo F/R Bumper + Spoiler | Metallic Side Step | 19 inch Vertini Magics | Custom Red Leather Modulo Seats

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by wh1tehat View Post
    According to this user, its AUD480 per wheel (which more than likely should exclude tyres)

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...t=1980892&p=10

Cheers for that! Thats about what I thought it would be, actually a bit less! But still too dear for me. Might find a set on ebay one day!

I love this look.

22 inch Graphite Vossen CV3 *licks*

Interesting White CR-V from the Indons! Custom body Kit with DRLs

http://mobil.otomotifnet.com/read/20...kalian-Promosi

Quick Update on something I plan to do on the front grill - to blacken the chrome front bits.

Looking for opinions. Below is a photoshop concept

Not sure if I should go professional wrap Gloss Black or use plasti dip (matte black with glossifier). I am also leaning to do the side mirrors black.

* most difficult part is the Mrs I think

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    its a hard one, i reckon the gloss black would look great but i still love the chrome.
    I dont like the modulo grill much.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    its a hard one, i reckon the gloss black would look great but i still love the chrome.
    I dont like the modulo grill much.
    Agree on the modulo grill.

I do like the chrome, but now that there are more CR-Vs on the road ( a v good thing) , I thought it a fairly affordable attempt to stand out, and I like the gloss black on the range rover.

Thanks for the suggestion mate!

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Id say make the chrome grille bars gloss black with vinyl. Leave the badge chrome.

Id say make the chrome grille bars gloss black with vinyl. Leave the badge chrome.
    My mrs said the same exact thing. Otherwise, it will look "too gangsta".. o well....

Thanks for the suggestion!