Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    im not doing anything to mine that stands out. the only thing i did was get privacy glass on the read windows (darkest legal on front 2) and i have black and white slimline plates so i can tell it apart from other white luxurys lol
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    im not doing anything to mine that stands out. the only thing i did was get privacy glass on the read windows (darkest legal on front 2) and i have black and white slimline plates so i can tell it apart from other white luxurys lol
    Haha, yes, there are lot of white vti-ls with Modulos... slim plates are good, good on ya.

Changed mine as well to custom slim plates as well, both black though.
    2013 CR-V | Modulo F/R Bumper + Spoiler | Metallic Side Step | 19 inch Vertini Magics | Custom Red Leather Modulo Seats

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    yeah I mean both plates are black with white writing
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord euro
    looks real good, i just put 6k hids in my car and heaps better than the factory 4300k bulbs, not too blue but they look good. i like them rims

Quote Originally Posted by Lowcl9 View Post
    looks real good, i just put 6k hids in my car and heaps better than the factory 4300k bulbs, not too blue but they look good. i like them rims
    I would like to also do that for the headlights and fog lamps.

Did u get someone to do it? If so, what brand hids and what was the costs?

If not, was it hard to DIY?
    2013 CR-V | Modulo F/R Bumper + Spoiler | Metallic Side Step | 19 inch Vertini Magics | Custom Red Leather Modulo Seats

Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Great work. I am getting my VTi MY14 this week and I am sad that I can't fit the Modulo on to it.

Interesting look for a modulo kitted cr-v to change the headlights and also paint the bodywork in matching white.

Future mods

Modulo Emblem

========================

LED headlights (not with LED strip) - prefer bulbs over strips

Wow ! Looks cooler than an the Audis. The bulbs are way 'classy' than the strips.

Genuine question.

I am confused by peoples desire for a panoramic sunroof, when they go to all the trouble of tinting the side windows to keep the sun out, why is that so?

Quote Originally Posted by wh1tehat View Post
    Quick Update on something I plan to do on the front grill - to blacken the chrome front bits.

Looking for opinions. Below is a photoshop concept

Not sure if I should go professional wrap Gloss Black or use plasti dip (matte black with glossifier). I am also leaning to do the side mirrors black.

* most difficult part is the Mrs I think
    If you remove the grille to do the plasti dip can you make a DIY for the removal process, I'll let you be the guinea pig.

I have tried to remove mine but cannot find what is holding it in and i don't want to force anything in case I snap something in the process.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...Grille-Removal

Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Genuine question.

I am confused by peoples desire for a panoramic sunroof, when they go to all the trouble of tinting the side windows to keep the sun out, why is that so?
    It's great for kids for long journeys, gives a bigger sense of space.

Sunroof is only for the front 2 passengers only, the pana roof is for all passengers.

Which is why I opt for the VTi-S.. if they had the Pana roof on the vti-L, i would get that in a heartbeat.