Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic

What's the likelyhood of finding an eg ferio?

I'm curious about getting an eg ferio, but I can't find ANY for sale anywhere... Is it possible to import them from the japlands or something?
    I'm just thinking it'd be awesome to have one

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    with money, anythings possable. i guess it comes down to if they are still importable or how much effort your willing to put in building one
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter995 View Post
    I'm curious about getting an eg ferio, but I can't find ANY for sale anywhere... Is it possible to import them from the japlands or something?
    I'm just thinking it'd be awesome to have one
    Would definitely be awesome but 99% of people wouldn't know the different between a ferio and a normal 4 door eg, perhaps building a sleeper would be a more cost effective solution.

leave people at the lights going :O (within the speed limit for political correctness)

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by fillit View Post
    Would definitely be awesome but 99% of people wouldn't know the different between a ferio and a normal 4 door eg, perhaps building a sleeper would be a more cost effective solution.

leave people at the lights going :O (within the speed limit for political correctness)
    Thus the current first gen build ;D
    That should be fun when it's done

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    There's a for sale thread featuring an EG ferio (sedan) for sale in Victoria.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

You can't import a EG9 through SEVS as the 4DR EH? Was sold in Australia by Honda and just having a different powerplant [B16 v D16] isn't sufficent to pass the SEVS requirements.

So to import from JP, you need to go through personal import which requires you to prove ownership/usage for 1yr then you need to find someone to do the basic compliance and then registration.

Ie, not easy to do but doable, whether you want to do it for the EG9 though is a different story...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Turns out his wasn't the 4wd manual model, which is what I'm after... Didn't even realise there was different versions of the ferio >.>
    Was thinking a 4wd civic would be pretty awesome... Have no idea how strong the system would be though.

The only Ferio with 4WD MT is the EH1 Ferio RTSi and the RTX. However they're powered by the ZC not the B16A

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    The only Honda that's 4wd and b series is the crv with the b20
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    The only Ferio with 4WD MT is the EH1 Ferio RTSi and the RTX. However they're powered by the ZC not the B16A
    Those be the ones.
    I'm guessing they'd be rediculous to find?
    Also, any idea how hardy the system would be in it? Like if it'd blow gearboxes easily?

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Quote Originally Posted by shogunovddrk View Post
    there's a for sale thread featuring an eg ferio (sedan) for sale in victoria.
    woah.

Its fcking lloyd.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter995 View Post
    Those be the ones.
    I'm guessing they'd be rediculous to find?
    Also, any idea how hardy the system would be in it? Like if it'd blow gearboxes easily?
    They're very unlikely to be durable for even moderate power increases, otherwise we'd see more decent 4WD Civics.