Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004

Purchasing new EURO luxury where to go

Just about to upgrade and buy the new 2013 luxury euro in automatic. Anyone got any killer deals around melbourne or down the peninsula?

Cheers guys

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004
    Any feedback on what prices guys?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    I wouldn't say there's a specific place where it'll be cheaper than anywhere else. I went to Astoria Honda myself. It really depends on the sales rep you're talking to and the time. Towards the end of the month can be a good time, because reps are trying to meet their quota. If you don't mind getting a 2012 built MY13 euro, then it maybe cheaper than other places. Although since we're 2 months in, there might not be any left.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2004
    Thanks Chaosmaster, i guess i just want the best price so wanted to hear what others had paid. Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Go see Carl at Astoria Honda ,he is a lovely guy and will do the best deal for you on a great car

I got my MY13 Euro Lexury Navi. for $38,800 drive away at GWS Honda (With 5-year warranty, honda mats and boot tray). Take my referral card and say you are my friend. And I believe they will give you this price as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    u must have bought it last year before May..there's no way they can do it with that price to an ordinary client...not even with standard Lux auto anymore..I was quoted 36000 drive away with pedals, door sills, duck tail spoiler and floor mat last year

The best deal would be at Astoria Honda

Try 37000 Lux Auto
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

I bought it in the end of Dec 2012...... $38,800 Luxury Navigation. At that time, a sales manager in Brighton Honda told me same thing with you, mrgu. It is still possible. Euro price has been dropped a lot.

After I bought this Euro, one of my friend went to GWS again, because this price was quite good. And he was quoted $38,000 for the MY13 Luxury Navigation.