Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    its fine..
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    mine does it too i thought it was normal? it goes down to 800 and back up pretty soon so it doesn't seem like anything is wrong

Member Array
    Car:
    Ep3 Type R
    mine goes stut stut stuuttutuutututtu

clean out the throttle body and leave it for a week. i had this problem in my ek, i think it was just a bad mix of two different fuels. now i try just to stay consistent and loyal to V-power =]
    https://www.facebook.com/ISOMedia.Photography

WP: 1:10.0
    Winton: 1:40.5
    Marulan: 0:48.7

Fatboyz is on the money in my opinion. It's the idle control valve (iac valve). Common issue to s2000. The rotary valve builds up small deposits and loses it's ability to turn freely. It is then slow and/or jerky to respond to the ecu when adjusting engine idle. If you're mechanically minded and able the IAC can be removed and cleaned with carb cleaner. The iac motor that controls the valve can be carefully removed with a 5 point torx bit and the input shaft can be turned around by hand until it loosens up.
    Having said this it is only applicable to AP1 cars. AP2 vehicles control idle differently I believe.