Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Modding my Jazz

hm.......what's the point to mod it? its a Jazz....
    if u want a faster car, buy a proper sport car...EP3 maybe.?
    i made the same mistake that i spent $ to mod a slow car when i was young hahaha....
    (sorry.. no offense...just my experience to share)

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by samsung001 View Post
    hm.......what's the point to mod it? its a Jazz....
    if u want a faster car, buy a proper sport car...EP3 maybe.?
    i made the same mistake that i spent $ to mod a slow car when i was young hahaha....
    yea i can see where you're coming from, as the jazz is a bit on the slow side. but its my first car and its quite a fun little ride, doesn't hurt that it was a gift. so the money i would of spent on buying the car, i can spend on it

i'm not gonna go all out and tune it for uber performance, cause like you said there are better cars to start with. just gonna make it look a little nicer, starting with the rims cause the stock ones are quite dull.
    Last edited by Fungus; 13-03-2013 at 04:13 PM.

no worries mate.

its just my experience i wanna share ,

btw.....hahah..from my experience again !!! its better to invest on audio, at least you can use it for your next car

good luck mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    ep3 is not sport car

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek4_cxi_type_R
    Lol EP3R sport car..
    Last edited by joyride; Today at 07:26 AM. Reason: Ask for permission if you're going to use someone elses pic

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    Quote Originally Posted by samsung001 View Post
    Everyone has their own personal preferences and experiences - thats respected.

But in my personal experiences, ive owned slow cars and spent money to make it fast, and reached to the point where i couldnt mod anymore as the engine has reached its max potential power (from top to bottom build) and dyno figures claimed proven to be faster than other sports cars.

i guess if you have the money and patience anything is possible bud, BUT there is always a point where it ends.

FYI - in a jazz you can fit 15/16x8 with the correct offsets/guard rolling and flaring/lowered height and tyre sizes.

with the above setup most people use 195/45/15 or 16's.

goodluck buddy with your research and future plans.
    RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Carefull of putting too big of rims on the jazz, the motor already weak lol if u get what i mean(i dont think i have to explain this). You floor up the hill and still get no where.
    And yes what you see on the website about the pricing is correct. But then you gota remember your gonna have to pay your middle man here in aus a cut too, so if its costing them $980 they will mark it up to make their living.
    Last edited by amant02; 15-03-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Carefull of putting too big of rims on the jazz, the motor already weak lol if u get what i mean(i dont think i have to explain this). You floor up the hill and still get no where.
    And yes what you see on the website about the pricing is correct. But then you gota remember your gonna have to pay your middle man here in aus a cut too, so if its costing them $980 they will mark it up to make their living.
    I know exactly what you mean, thats why i decided to stick to 15" rims (being cheaper also helps). It makes me sad cause i was checking an american website and the price was like $300 cheaper (~$600)

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    In my opinion..

Get yourself of a set of oem EM1 wheels.. Theyre enkei and its 15x6.5 which looks good too..
    RB1-ODC

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    i got a quote for a set of 15x6.5 gunmetal p1 sf's with kumhu ku31's (195/50/15) for a total of $1350 including fitting and balancing, how does that sound?

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I would pay that!
    I just bought a Mugen Lip for $795 and a spoon wing for $600
    So i think your doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungus View Post
    i got a quote for a set of 15x6.5 gunmetal p1 sf's with kumhu ku31's (195/50/15) for a total of $1350 including fitting and balancing, how does that sound?
    I'm assuming brand new P1s? that's a reasonably deal considering tyres are $110 - $120 each so that's $480 already, $870 for new rims... not bad.. second hand ones would be around the $500 - $600 mark with crappy tyres