Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    What's that? Like i said I've only just got my license and I've never owned a car before this.
    It says it on my engine. But what does it mean? Should I be worried....? I better not have wasted 2000 on a broken piece of junk.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    eg b18c FTW?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaHatchback View Post
    What's that? Like i said I've only just got my license and I've never owned a car before this.
    It says it on my engine. But what does it mean? Should I be worried....? I better not have wasted 2000 on a broken piece of junk.
    for a b18 eg that cost 2k that is definetly fishy moyte , if you are really worried take it to a pro ! or be more helpful and give more info .
    SingleCammerJammer

Member Array
    Or should I just sell it and someone else can deal with it?
    lolll dont do that man lmao

good chance for you to learn whats under the engine bay... apart from your engine
    naturally i finished my set.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    I think it is quite the opposite
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    i think this guy is trolling us! lol
    SingleCammerJammer

Yeah it's an eg. Hahahaha yeah I was only trolling. Don't hate me I just wanted to see how fast I could actualy get help from here. It's a b18c2 and it was just a vtec troll. But I do actually have a question. My car runs rough at high rpm. (Seriously) I have an ecu code for o2 sensor heater (I just did an engine swap) would the error 41 cause it to run rough. Feels like a rattly pinging sorta thing. (I actually want help with this)

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    Yeah it's an eg. Hahahaha yeah I was only trolling. Don't hate me I just wanted to see how fast I could actualy get help from here. It's a b18c2 and it was just a vtec troll. But I do actually have a question. My car runs rough at high rpm. (Seriously) I have an ecu code for o2 sensor heater (I just did an engine swap) would the error 41 cause it to run rough. Feels like a rattly pinging sorta thing. (I actually want help with this)

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    ok i know how to resolve your problem

1) start car up

2) leave in neutral

3) put a brick on the gas

4) wait about 5-10hours (make sure you have full tank)

natsrs

or am i?
    SingleCammerJammer

Haha ok. Thanks! Haha.

-.-

It just does it at about 7500-8300rpm just pings. And I can feel it vibrate the steering and pedals. And even worse when I downshift into high rpm. (Not limiter)

It stops for abit from 8300- limiter and I've adjusted the distributer with a timing light and its perfect.

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    Haha ok. Thanks! Haha.

-.-

It just does it at about 7500-8300rpm just pings. And I can feel it vibrate the steering and pedals. And even worse when I downshift into high rpm. (Not limiter)
    a video would be 100% better!
    SingleCammerJammer