Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9

80,000km service..

has anymore recently reached this milestone in their euro ? what is the expect cost of the service ? what major checks do they do ?
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Check your owners manual on what they will do at 80,000km. I remember there is a valve clearance check and a fuel filter replacement in this service, so it will cost more than the others.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    about 500$ and thats supplying own oil and filter and other misc/ .. gay as fck but expected when servicing by dealer
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    Really keen to look else where for a service, sick of the leeches at dealers.. anyone tried revzone here in VIC ?
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Member Array
    Car:
    vtack+non-vtak
    u can have a look as well try CRS Automotive in Patterson lakes or DSC Honda in Nudawading. Both places are pretty good. The workers of both places all come from honda dealerships before opening up their on workshop and are cheaper than dealerships. I take my car to CRS automotive once in a while when DIY is not available/ideal due to time constraints etc. but rest assured both places are absolute specalises in the K-series motors and its cars and know it inside out.