D13b compatibility

Hi guys, new person to the forum.

Being the oddball they are I've been finding it hard to find parts for my civic (d13b breeze)

Mostly looking for engine parts and things like timing belts, plug leads, seals, driveshafts etc.

I'd just like to know what parts are out there from other models that are interchangeable? Not really concerned about interior or body parts, because they are easy. Finding stuff for the engine is the hard part.

Any help would be good,

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Parts are not as hard as you think. Most service items can be brought from repco or burson etc qnd driveshafts can be overhauled by your local driveshaft shop.

If your in Melb, drop me a PM as i can help you with just about anything you need
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Cheers mate, I'm in Wa though. I'm away a lot so it'd probably be easier for me to get what i need online, when i search for d13's i don't get a lot of results. I used to work in a parts store and if i have to go in i'd rather be able to walk in with part number or at least another car to cross reference.

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    You will fimd ngk, ryco etc all have "parts finders" on their websites to make life easy for you
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

alrighty cheers, thanks for the help

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Supercheap auto has most of the stuff you are after.

i am from WA also and i had a d13b EG civic before.
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....