Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Sorry man i don't mean to be twisting the knife or anything, but that's the gamble you take when you go without full comp... I don't care if it costs more, the risk is too high with dishonest people these days. If i can't afford to insure it i won't buy it.

Only thing you can do now is hope that someone saw and make a police report. Best of luck .
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Simple fact. with 3rd party, they will want nothing to do with you. Unless you have rego plates, or evedence on who done it. If it happened at the shops or near a camera you may be able to take the footage to the cops.

Best thing to do. Full insure it. And have ACCIDENT in a week or so. If you get my drift!

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    that would be called fraud
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ep3r_ View Post
    duzy how the fk did u know it was at canley? aye! do u know somthing?
    Your location stated canley vale and i live around there, so i thought i'd ask and keep a look out for something.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Ur third party insurance will have a clause in it saying if the party at fault is uninsured and unable to pay then your insurance company will pay you an amount of $xxxx
    I was insured with coles car insurance and had a car accident not at fault, the people who crashed into me didnt have insurance and my car was a write off.
    Coles ended up paying me $3000 because of this clause and i got to keep my car. Sold parts in it then sold the rest of the car to a scrap yard for metal and ended up with about 1000 extra. So in total i got about $4000. I could of then taken the person at fault to court but it wasnt worth it as i only paid $4500 of the EK civic.

Also once you lodge a claim for the non insurance pay out with your insurance company, they legally have to go through with investigating the claim. It might take a while, took me about 3months to see my money but you will get it

Hope this helps you in anyway. Just have a look at your fine print on ur third party insurance. I know just car does the same thing

Member Array
    Car:
    Ep3r, Euro R
    oh sorry not my car my parents car, dad drove me wit his car

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Really. I hope i didnt make baby jesus cry.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Also realistically, u just got rear ended. Do u just need a new rear bumper?
    it probs wouldnt even be worth going through insurance even if you had it.

depends on the damage and impact speed. you never know what is underneath all that skin damage, could be something worse.

Damage depends on how hard you've been hit, like some people have said it might not look too bad from outside but you won't really know until you pull it apart. Hopefully it hasn't pushed your beaver panel in and is just a rear bar. Bad luck though and definitely learn from your mistake, go full comp next time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Canon 5d
    shoudlve vteced and chased them
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM DC2R View Post
    Simple fact. with 3rd party, they will want nothing to do with you. Unless you have rego plates, or evedence on who done it. If it happened at the shops or near a camera you may be able to take the footage to the cops.

Best thing to do. Full insure it. And have ACCIDENT in a week or so. If you get my drift!
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM DC2R View Post
    Really. I hope i didnt make baby jesus cry.

Certainly didn't. But if you want to try and spread illegal advice then you should be clear that it's illegal... because i know you will hide behind the "I nor ozhonda take responsibility for your actions" rubbish.

I have neg repped you for that post. Hope your jimmies remain unrustled.
    Last edited by curtis265; 16-03-2013 at 07:43 PM.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC