Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    some 3rd party policies actually come with something called uninsured motorist damage. Yes you technically cannot insure the car with pre existing damage and just remember your duty of discloser if they find out that you lied they will terminate the policy and start the recovery process. I work for an insurance company if u are not honest from the start it will bite you in the arse!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM DC2R View Post
    Simple fact. with 3rd party, they will want nothing to do with you. Unless you have rego plates, or evedence on who done it. If it happened at the shops or near a camera you may be able to take the footage to the cops.

Best thing to do. Full insure it. And have ACCIDENT in a week or so. If you get my drift!
    OP please don't do this as it's not the best thing to do

as when they have evidence

they can refuse payout

but worse they can bring you to court and put you under oath etc. etc.
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Simple fact. with 3rd party, they will want nothing to do with you. Unless you have rego plates, or evedence on who done it. If it happened at the shops or near a camera you may be able to take the footage to the cops.

Best thing to do. Full insure it. And have ACCIDENT in a week or so. If you get my drift!
    Quick question ... Are you over 17 where you think reality is a theory still?

Or does reality need to be something you lift at jim to actually comprehend it?

At OP ... did you actually see the driver rear end you? Because if you know what the cars brand and colour was you should investigate surrounding areas which have camera surveillance to get the number plate etc.

Just re-read this but I hope you're aware that insurance companies spend a lot of money in investigating fraud, to say the least I was at a session this week from one company which had a member from their fraud department present who used to work for the federal police.

So I hope you think twice in case you're considering being moronic enough to attempt something like this. So you know as well its generally not the amount they'll go after it will be the fact you're trying to cheat them out of money.

This isn't like taking something stupid like steroids where you'll get a slap on the wrist for doing it.

Member Array
    Car:
    G6E turbo
    he already file report to policeman,how to trick insurant?
    FFamily

Quote Originally Posted by YeahByuddy View Post
    he already file report to policeman,how to trick insurant?
    JDM insurance dude

Went to get insurance ... Got magic beans instead ... Dat Simpsons influence

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Dumb insurance fraud idears aside i think your best off talking to your insurance company as many have mentioned some policys have a clause in regard to uninsured drivers where they will pay $xxxx or market value what evers less, but thats only if its a write off. post a pictura
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    JDM DC2R's dumb insurance fraud idea aside i think your best off talking to your insurance company as many have mentioned some policys have a clause in regard to uninsured drivers where they will pay $xxxx or market value what evers less, but thats only if its a write off. post a pictura

Fixed

should check with where you parked if there were any cameras cos it'll be useful evidence as well
    with the colour of the offenders car matching to the damage

also insurance companies investigate to prevent fraud do don't do anything illegal

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R / S2000
    Sorry to hear bro,
    A claim under Thrid Party Property Dmg uninsured motorist exention can only be lodged if you have a third party/responsible rego or details. if you dont have any details they will not lodge a claim for you. your insurance companies Product Disclosure Statement will have the minimum requirments to lodge for this sort of claim on TPPD Policy.

The only option you are left with is possibly getting qtes and seeing what is the best deal for you to repair your car.