Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H2B Crx QLD

Smile H2B Crx QLD

Hey all,

This car is For Sale
    The car is complete, registered and running (very well). Will come with roadworthy and 6 months rego still on it. All the hard work is done and is ready for its first trip down the drag stip, I don't live near a strip so I don't have any times or even a guess at how much power it makes. A friend of mine had a B20 vtec crx and this has much, much more torque on tap just for some reference. The car is painted Candy red with black ontop, the bonnet is painted unlike the photo below. Car is located in Gympie, QLD. Welcome to come for a test drive but please no time wasters as I need this car sold in the need month. Asking $6000. The engine swap alone cost more than $6000 but I just need this car sold so come grab a great setup.

Just a brief description of parts:
    H23a Vtec
    Y1 Gearbox
    QSD adapter kit
    Innovative Mounts
    Hondata S300
    Innovative traction bar
    Hardrace front upper camber arms and a lot more!

I've got a H2B crx and thought some people may be interested to view it. The engine is actually a H23A vtec (blue top) mated to a Y1 gearbox with a QSD kit. There's alot of other parts that went into the mix to make this work but I'd take for ages going over the car to try and name everything, plus it took me a few years to get this all together and registered from scratch.

But pretty much bought the car in a shabby state(not even running) and swapped d16's in and out and finally went for the H2B conversion because it fit with off the shelf parts and imense torque. I did everything mechanical myself from removing balance shafts to wiring to puting the engine in, out, in, out, in and a few more times out. But when it came to starting it up all the injectors died so because I don't have that much wiring skills it went to HiPower Racing for intial start up and tune. Unfortunatly i had a bad clutch so no tune oh and they also fitted a S/S exhaust.

Before the convo I painted it two tone candy red/black with a boom2 body kit which is still not on just yet.

I have many photos but only in build process ATM, so i put up the one that resembles what it's most like today(i'l take a better pic a bit late)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120903_135520.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	24345   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121202_113738.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	24346  
    Last edited by the_joker; 13-05-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Damn. Subscribed for progress. Looks badass!

What's the intended use?

Just a daily car for now. Needs some decent tyres but I'm probly going to sell it in the near future before trying any motorsport with it.

Subscribed! Wanting updates.

nice !! make the car as daily and for drag.
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Member Array
    Car:
    Various...
    Sweet! Does the extra weight in the front affect the steering/handling much? I love the quick steering in ed's/crx's!

Quote Originally Posted by shepparton View Post
    nice !! make the car as daily and for drag.
    I really want to take it to the drags but want good tyres so i dont get dissapointed lol
    Last edited by the_joker; 19-03-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKI View Post
    Sweet! Does the extra weight in the front affect the steering/handling much? I love the quick steering in ed's/crx's!
    The weight difference wouldn't be noticeable as i run alternator only, half rad, oddessy battery and other bits n bobs removed from the bay.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    keep up the good work.
    Its getting there man gradually.

Thanks snoop. Went to take it for a drive today, but ive got a fuel leak around the injectors. I've got b18 injectors atm, i was just wonderijg if there was a physical size difference between b18 and h22 obd1 injectors?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED9 CRX
    obd1 h22 injectors are 310cc peak and hold and obd1 b18c injectors are 240cc saturated. If you were to use obd1 h22 injectors you need to put your resistor box back. Or get obd2 h22 injectors which are 290cc saturated but you need to swap the injector plugs to obd2

I mean like height difference and seal sizes to be more precise