Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Accord Eur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastone View Post
    Hi Guys,

I purchased a second hand 2006 Honda Accord Euro (Luxury) about 6 months ago from a private seller. Recently a few problems have arisen.

Disc Read Error: My SatNav is having issues. Sometimes it works fine for a few minutes, then comes up with "Disc Read Error. Please consult your dealer" and stops working. This issue has been getting worse and I have noticed that the frequency of the error messages has increased over time, with it now coming up within 30 seconds. Previously it didn't even occur on some trips. Clearly it is degenerating. Please note: This was working quite well (although I barely touched it) before I started using a burnt copy of the latest maps as sold on this forum. I don't see how this could have affected it, but I thought I had better write that down too.

Air Conditioning: My passenger side air conditioning is approx 5 degrees cooler than the air coming out of the driver's side vents. This isn't the worst issue until it's a stinking hot day and the warm air just doesn't cut it. Probably not an issue I will invest serious money into unless it is an easy fix, as I can live with shutting my vents off and directing the passenger side towards me.

Thanks for any advice guys.
    Hi Jastone
    I read your post re-your air con issue, and I have the same thing, with warmish air on the driver's side vents, but cooler on the passenger side. I had the AC regassed 7 months ago. Did you figure out what the problem was with your A/C?
    Thanks
    Last edited by deco0028; 17-01-2014 at 01:47 PM. Reason: spelling error