TWM ITB rebuild and sourcing parts

I've finally bit the bullet and decided to throw a set of TWM ITB's on my B20Vtec nugget.

I can get my hands on a set of TWM itb's which are real decent from the reviews i've heard, but this set requires a full rebuild i would think, it needs new butterflies, velocity stacks and who knows what else, but the manifold and the linkages are there.

Can any one point me to the right direction for someone that can fix these babys up for me in sydney?

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    It sounds like you would be better off sourcing new ITB's once you factor in labour to do the job + parts
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Why are they so damaged they need to be rebuilt that extensively?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & C43
    I agree with stndrd. Your probably best to buy a new one or a used working one then go through all the hassle of fixing one. But if you really want more advice you can contact Borla (formerly TWM induction) for technical advice, please e-mail there tech at: InductionTech@Borla.com or visit there website http://www.borlainduction.com/Home/Home-FR.html

Do the sums, contact TWM on a rebuild and take freight into account and see if its worth it, or price the parts up and send it to someone suitable for the rebuild, we do Toda and other units often when required, but this normally smaller items like clean, lubricate and calibrate along with new seals. I also dont understand how they go be so damaged unless left in the weather.