Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    Hey Rokkuchan,

Congrats on your bike mate - I paid for mine today and getting it tomorrow morning - also in white.

I did my lessons and Rclass test on one and absolutely loved it. That pretty much set my mind on the bike, wanted the white one and got it. New models are black and silver... Wanted white.

How much did the exhaust set you back? Is it good?

What do the adjustable leavers do?

I'm looking at getting a top box rack for my R-jays topbox.

Ride safe!
    Mike
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

Top Box and windscreen

The Honda bracket, top box and pannier set spoil the low price of the bike and the bigger windscreen only adds about 2 inches to the standard one so I found a German company that makes a bracket specifically for the NC700S. They have a dealer in Perth. Including postage, it was much cheaper than Honda's and looks better as well. I found a great windshield at skidmarx.co.uk which was cheaper than the shipping cost but all up still cheaper that Honda's - and much more functional.

I have done a 2,000 km ride on it and it is a great tourer. The torque is what matters and it has enough of that. A top speed of 190km/h is way more than enough. I only do short bursts of speed when overtaking and the torque takes it from 100 to 140km/h quick smart so you don't spend too much time on the wrong side of the road.