Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000

My new 2013 Honda NC700S

Hi all,

just picked up my honda nc700s - 700cc bike!!

This is by far the most comfortable bike i've been on!

I'm no learner, I am experienced rider and had gsxr600, cbf250 and now this.

The bike is like 215kg but it doens't feel that way at all once you start riding since the tank is under the seat and it is mass centralised.

Torque is amazing!! it's like 60nm@4000+rpm compared to CBR600RR - that's 61nm@12,000rpm.

This is a daily commuter for me and the torque around traffic is just bloody amazing. First ride the torque just freaked me out a bit but i got the hang of it now.

The engine is apparent borrowed from a Honda Jazz and literally cut in half. So fuel consumpsion apparently gets 400km range in a 14.1litre tank and 12000kms service intervals!!! That's reliability!

I've since changed to adjustable levers and have new dual exhaust installed, now the beast sounds like a huge V-Twin that scares everybody. I will soon do a walk around video with the exhaust note. Watch this space

Here's a sneak peek.

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5a84db8a.jpg

new pics
    New picture link

and youtube video

Last edited by rokkuchan; 24-03-2013 at 08:13 PM.