Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    It wasn't too overly complicated when I did it. You do need the diagram to help you with matching the cables.

In saying that there were a few things missing.
    - I haven't been able to locate the vehicle speed sensor
    - I'm unsure why but I can't seem to hear the guidance voice.

Other than that it is pretty simple.
    - The A/C controls go in fine.
    - The head unit cable is tapped into to accomodate a few cables that run to the DVD ROM.
    ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS ROCK FAKESH*T

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    where does dvd rom cable goto?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    I'm going to take the headunit out soon and when I do I'll take some pics to show you.

Longers,

Photos would be magnificent - I'm about to start putting mine together. When you say vehicle speed sensor, I believe this is the blue wire on the dvd unit square (6 pin) plug. I can tell you where the speed sensor is but only for a US accord or TSX - not sure if it translates directly to the euro's.

Keep us posted about when you get a chance to take some photos of what you did and how.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord CM5
    Yeah well I based my conversion off the schematics of a US Accord. But then again I have the wide body accord and the navigation unit was off a euro.

So I had to go by pin matching and not colour matching.

So just an update...things with the non navi to navi are currently going swimmingly...great learning experience.

The one thorn in my side is how and what on earth to splice to connect to the Back LT (Multiplex integrated control switch).

Any ideas anyone?

Photos of progress...

Hooked up off board via the car battery and some fine-and-dandy alligator clips.

Screen boots with a message "no dvd disk - insert dvd..."

There used to be a guy on ebay/gumtree that sold satnav dvd's. Is said person still around on the forums?
    Last edited by ozy944; 16-04-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Good work oz u r getting there..yes that guy with DVD still on gumtree 40$

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars