Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Accord Euro Electrical Schematic

Hi guys, apologies if this exists somewhere else on the forum.

I've just acquired (courtesy of MRGU) a cl9 satnav unit.

I'm pretty keen to start retrofitting this to my CL9 lux non-nav.

Does anyone have a service manual that contains electrical schematics? If so, would very much appreciate any advice/links/words of wisdom etc

This has to be for a Euro, not a TSX as the TSX nav unit is different with different wiring.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    I am almost certain you can settle for the 'accord' as sold in Europe. You can buy the cd on ebay

Kodak, bit confused by your response...I already have the satnav unit...I need a wiring diagram for it to check all my wiring before I get too far ahead of myself.

And the Accord nav from europe is a no-go as its a premium sound system vs the version sold here.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Oz ..I will ring Hondaworld for u to see if they have it
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Bump....

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    pretty sure it's plug and play.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    I meant you can buy the service manual on cd from eBay. It has all the schematics you need.

The service manuals on ebay are all for the US Spec Acura TSX. This had a different sat nav unit (XM, voice activation, dvd in the boot etc).

Spoke to the Honda dealer - they'll sell me the original manual for $600, seems a bit over the top to get my hands on two pages...

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    go and get one from the dealer here. definitely charges cheaper
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Why do you need electrical charts?

Isn't te NAV a direct bolt on I the dash?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    It's not Fred!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    It's way more complicated than I think it would be ! Otherwise I would have kept it myself